Fallout Robobrain Statue
LIMITED EDITION OF ONLY 600 WORLDWIDE
"Which do you like better? The psionic beam or the laser?”
Polite yet lethal, the Robobrains bring a humorous side to the post-apocalyptic world. Considered the cutting edge in combat robotics, Robobrains used live brains as their core processors. Developed by General Atomics with the assistance of RobCo Industries.
Without regular “maintenance”, the Robobrains would soon develop personalities of their own, some erratic. This Robobrain could have been just about anyone its previous life. It’s all yours now. What backstory would you give this little guy?
- Only 600 worldwide
- Certificate of Authenticity Included
Height: 5.4 in (13.72 cm)
- Clear resin for the brain dome
- slightly hazed to resemble biomedical gel
- Tarnished steel cylinder chasis
- 2 continuous tracks with antique metal accents
- Ribbed tubed arms
- 3 pronged hands with bronze accents
- Red and silver conduits
- Track indents in the dirt behind it
Displayed on black circular stand
NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN UNDER 3 YEARS OF AGE
Product color may vary from the images shown due to monitor display variance.
This pre-order item is estimated to ship during the month of January 2023.
ROBOTS FROM THE WASTES
Fallout Video Game Merch
IMPORTANT NOTICES AND RESTRICTIONS
- THIS PRODUCT IS PRE-SALE.
- ANY ORDER CONTAINING PRE-SALE ITEMS WILL NOT SHIP UNTIL ALL ITEMS ARE AVAILABLE TO SHIP.
- ITEM ESTIMATED TO BE READY TO SHIP DURING THE MONTH OF JANUARY 2023.