QuakeCon 2022 Pin
QUAKECON 2022 PIN
Celebrate the roots of QuakeCon, the community that keeps it going, and all the sweet gaming rigs you’ve ever loved, modded, and built. The charming QuakeCon 2022 Pin depicts a “see-through” computer tower showing wires and components in black and white, and QuakeCon’s Q in orange.
Order by June 13, 11:59 PM (ET) to get yours in time for the event.
Get a free QuakeCon 2022 lanyard and badge with purchase of this item. Available until supplies last. Limited one per order.
- Only 150 pieces in stock
- Stud clasp
- QuakeCon 2022 Design
- Artwork of a computer tower with visible interior in black and white
- QuakeCon’s Q symbol in orange
- Material: Soft Enamel & Zinc Alloy
- Size: 1.5 x 1.2 in (3.81 x 3.05 cm)
- Get yours in time for QuakeCon!
- To receive your pin in time for the event, order by June 13, 11:59 PM (ET).
- Due to differences between monitor displays, your product may vary from the images shown.
This year's QuakeCon will be a digital-only event, from August 18 through August 20, 2022.
Founded in 1996, QuakeCon has grown from a local gathering of Quake (and id Software) fans to one of the most distinguished festivals in gaming with a massive BYOC (Bring-Your-Own-Computer) LAN party. Welcoming more than 10,000 gamers to Dallas, TX, the annual event offers a wide range of activities, including presentations, tournaments, panels, exhibits, and sneak peeks of Bethesda’s upcoming titles and announcements. QuakeCon has always been about great games and great friends, but it’s also about providing attendees with opportunities to donate, support, and help others through partnerships with numerous charitable organizations.
We can't wait to see you online this August and in-person next year.
MORE QUAKECON 2022 GEAR
- Collectible: Soft Enamel Pin