Fallout Valentine Watch
- Limited Edition
- Only 500 worldwide
- Comes with Certificate of Authenticity
- Chinese Caliber 2650SSZ without date
- 2650SSZ Automatic , Hand Winding , Skeleton , 17 Jewels
- 40 mm
- Zinc Alloy, IPRG
- Genuine leather band (20mm)
- Single spring bar
- 304 Buckle
- Warranty: 2 years limited warranty from Meister Watches
- Scratch resistent mineral glass
- Transparent hardened caseback glass
- 3 ATM Waterproof
- Images are digital renderings and are for illustrative purposes only. Actual product detailing may vary slightly.
- Product color may vary from the images shown due to monitor display variance.
LIMITED PRODUCTION OF ONLY 500 WORLDWIDE
Does a synth have a heart? With a name like Valentine, you’d expect that Nick would. And you’d be right. The Fallout Valentine Watch imagines it to be beautiful and intricate, ticking steadily and reliably day in and day out.
The watch’s face - like Nick’s skin - is torn, revealing the cogwheels that make up the watch’s movement. Surrounding this standout feature is a clean and classy design: simple numbers; three slim hands; a round, gold-colored case; and a strap made with genuine leather.
Small, thoughtful details elevate this streamlined look. There are minute markers and numbers. The strap is finished with contrast stitching. The face features an image of a heart with an arrow shot through it—a symbol also seen in the signage for Nick’s Valentine Detective Agency in Diamond City.
Created by MSTR, this limited production timepiece features a classic silhouette that you can easily pair with any outfit—and just enough nods to your synthetic sleuth companion to make it truly special and memorable.
Fallout Video Game Merchandise
- Accessory / Jewelry: Wrist watch