Fallout Vehicle: Vertibird
Page edited 1/21/2022
The hum of the propellers could only be one thing. The Fallout Vehicle: Vertibird has launched from the Brotherhood’s Prydwen.
- Created by: Eaglemoss
- Length: Approx. 6.3 inches (160 mm)
- Width: Approx. 8.66 inches (220 mm)
- Weight: Approx. 6 ounces (170 g)
- Material: ABS plastic and die-cast metal
- Closed Full-Color Box
- 11.61 inches x 4.33 inches x 8.07 inches (295 mm x 110 mm x 205 mm)
RULE THE POST-APOCOLYPTIC SKIES
Once a prototype for the US military pre-war, the Enclave further developed it to be used for their purity plans. The Vertibird’s design was leaked to the outside world.
Larger than its Enclave counterpart, this Vertibird was designed to carry troops in power armor. Specifically engineered for the Brotherhood of Steel. You can see the modification of the rear-mount docking hook used to secure it on the Prydwen.
Fallout Video Game Merch
- Collectible: Replica