HOW TO MAKE A CLAIM FOR LOSS, DAMAGED OR THEFT OF YOUR ORDER
There’s no need to wait weeks for claims to be processed by couriers - protect your parcel with just 3% of the contents value and we’ll offer you a replacement* right away.
* Replacement provided if all items are in stock. Otherwise we will offer you a credit note or refund.
WHAT WE DEEM AS LOST:
Shipment states ‘delivered’ but you have not received it. We ask that you allow up to 5 working days for your parcel to be delivered. Sometimes the courier prematurely marks it as delivered and tries a redelivery, it turns up in a secure location at your property or it may be at your neighbors.
Your tracking has not updated for a set length of time (see below by shipping method) and you are already 50% over your delivery goal from the time of the parcel being dispatched.
- Standard Shipping, Domestic - 10 working days
- Quick Shipping, Domestic - 5 working days
- Express Shipping, Domestic - 3 working days
- Passport, International - 17-19 days
- UPS Expedited , international - 4-5 working days
- UPS Express , international - 2-4 working days
We reserve the right to class this as a ‘delay’ if there is a high volume of parcels in the network and we are aware of delays, otherwise we will offer a refund or replacement.
WHAT WE DEEM AS DAMAGED:
- Items arrive damaged in transit - items broken, crushed, torn, etc.
- Some of your order is missing due to the box/packet opening in transit
Please contact us immediately if your items have arrived damaged or something is missing. Submit photographic evidence of damaged or missing items.
WHAT WE DO NOT COVER:
- Missing parcels or redelivery fees due to incorrect address information provided by you
- Delays in transit
- Order marked as unfulfilled or unshipped. This may be due to inventory issues or dispatch delays
- Orders stuck in customs - we cannot be held responsible for customs delays.
- If you requested items to be left outside your property and they go missing - this waives the right to any claim as per carrier terms and conditions
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR CLAIM:
If your parcel is lost or damaged, please contact us on DPIM_CustomerSupport@DPIpromo.com from the email address you used to place your order. A member of our customer service team will assist you within 1 working day. What to include in your claim:
- Subject line: CLAIM for order #BTHXXXXXX
- Description of your issue
- Photo evidence of damage
By selecting Navidium shipping protection, you agree to these terms.
We ask that you do not get in touch with use regarding a missing parcel until the allotted time has passed for it to be deemed as lost.
This is our in-house protection policy. Navidium shipping protection is non refundable.
OUR POLICY FOR UNPROTECTED PARCELS:
We will follow the claims policy with your selected courier to either locate your parcel or deem it as lost. This may take 6-8 weeks and is at the discretion of the courier.
If your parcel has a GPS location or photographic evidence that it has been delivered to your property, is with a neighbor or at a secure location, we are not responsible for a refund or replacement.