Fallout Try Quantum Tee
Once upon a time, before The Great War’s bombs dropped, Nuka-Cola was already preparing a radioactive concoction of their own. Wear a memento of this milestone with your Fallout Try Quantum Tee!
- Color: Turquoise Heather
- Front: “Try Quantum” artwork
- Back: Dark Turquoise Fallout logo
- Unisex Style
- Material: 50% Cotton / 50% Polyester
- Available sizes: S-3XL
- Preshrunk to minimize shrinkage
- Created by Development Plus Inc
The artwork on this shirt is an ad for Nuka-Cola Quantum from way back in 2077. This was when the glowing soft drink was just being introduced, having been determined fit for human consumption after a few deadly trials.
This shirt comes in turquoise, inspired by Fallout’s Strontium-90 additive that gave the drink its color. We added a heather texture to the fabric, to keep the style modern while still complementing its vintage-looking graphic. This also lets the orange parts of the print to really stand out!
This tee is made of 50% cotton for softness and breathability, and 50% polyester to keep its shape, and keep you dry.
Fallout Video Game Merch
- Apparel: T-shirt
- Fabric weight: 4.3 oz/yd2 | 7.15 oz/ly | 146 g/m2
- Set-in rib collar with shoulder-to shoulder taping
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem