Nendoroid Pins Doom Slayer - Gear Store Exclusive
The DOOM Nendoroid Slayer Pin keeps it adorable with his Doomblade and Crucible. Grab this exclusive Black Nickel-plated edition only at the Bethesda Gear Store!
- Based on the key art for DOOM Eternal
- Bethesda Gear Store Exclusive: Black Nickel Plating
- Material: Zinc Alloy Enamel Pin
- Height: 2.5 in (6.35 cm) tall on stand
- Support arm can be attached to a basic Nendoroid base
- Includes 2 deluxe pin backings
- Packaged in a custon display box
- Brought to you in partnership with Ultra Tokyo Connection
THE KAWAII DOOMGUY
If this pose looks familiar, you may have seen it before in DOOM Eternal’s key art. This special enamel pin is a re-imagining of the Slayer in the signature style of Nendoroid figures.
That means he’s only 2 heads tall with cute ‘chibi’ proportions. But that tiny frame packs a ton of detail. We think the Praetor Suit looks really good in Nendoroid form, with all its crisp outlines and cleanly separated colors.
Put him on display any way you like. You can keep him on his stand or attach his support arm to the base of any Nendoroid. So if you’ve already got a Nendoroid DOOM Slayer Figure, you can make them stand side by side.
But if you want kawaii Slayer to keep you company, wear him around! Nendoroid pins are easy to secure on your bag, cap, and more.
- DOOM Eternal Collectible: Nendoroid Pin