Pip-Boy 3D Wall Art
$19.99 USD $75.00 USD
PIP-BOY 3D WOOD WALL ART
Bring the bleeding edge of Wasteland tech to your Vault walls with your Fallout Pip-Boy 3D Wood Wall Art!
- Three-dimensional wooden wall art
- Design is based on the Pip-Boy 3000 Mark IV from Fallout 4
- Material: Pine wood with laser etched details; 4C decals
- Coating: Matt Varnish
- 2 keyhole hangers
- Width: Approx. 14.5 in (36.83 cm)
- Height: Approx. 11 in (27.94 cm)
- Thickness: Approx. 1.3 in (3.302 cm)
CRAFTED FOR YOUR WALL
RobCo Industries is proud to present the home decor version of your most loyal companion. This 3 dimensional piece of art meticulously captures the appearance of your Fallout IV gadget.
The knobs, buttons, gauges, screen, speaker grills - and that one little “wire” - are all there. RobCo didn’t skimp on the details here. Even the little labels are laser-etched.
Enjoy zero boot time. It can’t play holotapes but that screen is always on. The printed display features the iconic green on black interface, showing Vault Boy in excellent health under the Stat tab.
Liven up any space with this oversized Pip-Boy 3000 Mark IV. Setup is easy with its 2 keyhole hangers at the back.
Remember - your Pip-Boy is not a toy. Proper cleaning and maintenance will ensure its longevity for this and future generations.
- Fallout collectible home decor: 3d wall art