DOOM Slayer Hooded Jacket Black Edition
Unleash pandemonium with the DOOM Slayer Hooded Jacket - Black Edition, an understated piece that hides one hell of a surprise!
- Specialty wax-coated twill hooded jacket
- Outside: Oversized DOOM Logo embroidered on the back
- Inside: Custom DOOM Box art sublimated lining
- Stand collar with hood
- Mark of the Doom Slayer detail
- Adjustable snap closure at wrists
- Front zip closure with snap placket
- Chest snap-flap pockets
- Side slant pockets
- Two secret inside zip pockets for valuables
OPEN THE GATES OF HELL
Let’s take a closer look at this jacket’s many secrets—starting with the biggest: the DOOM 2016 box art hiding inside.
Except for the sleeves, this fiery red scene covers the full interior. For maximum longevity and fade-resistance, it’s printed in such a way that the art is fused with the fabric.
This also preserves vivid colors and allows a high level of detail.
When worn, you can reveal the DOOM Slayer just by pulling the left front open.
Incidentally, this also reveals 2 hidden zip pockets for anything you want to keep close. Use them to protect your valuables from getting lost.
Moving our attention to the exterior of the jacket, we are treated to a more subdued style.
The fabric is a classic twill weave. It’s durable, thick, water-resistant, and drapes well on your body.
The front features a zip covered by a snap placket, and two chest pockets that close with a snap flap—one of which includes a small tag bearing the Mark of the DOOM Slayer.
There’s another pair of pockets on the side to carry more pictures of your dear rabbit, or to just keep your hands warm.
But the best of this thoughtful and subtle detailing is on the back, where you can find a large tone-on-tone embroidery of the DOOM logo.
- DOOM collectible apparel: jacket
- Fabric: Wax-coated twill lined with 100% polyester
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low. Do not iron.
Please review our size charts page for instructions on how to use size charts