Chryslus Showroom Jigsaw Puzzle - A Busy Day
Page Edited on 07/01/21
It’s a bright and busy afternoon at the flagship Chryslus Motors Corporation showroom. A warm swath of sunlight pours in from the massive windows all around. At the center of the spacious floor, a representative is telling a happy couple about the wonders of the incredibly polished white Station Wagon they’re sitting in. Nearby, an even more incredibly polished Mr. Handy looks after a Fusion Flea. All around them are more people hoping to find their fusion-powered dream cars.
Piece by piece, you’ll discover all the little details packed into the Fallout Chryslus Showroom Jigsaw Puzzle - A Busy Day. Paying tribute to the rich world-building of the Fallout games, this 1,000 piece puzzle has much to reveal.
- 1,000-piece fully interlocking jigsaw puzzle
- Created by The Wand Company
- Vibrant colors
- A richly visual and tactile experience as well as a relaxing mental challenge
- A wonderfully addictive and rewarding family activity
- Full instructions provided
- Difficulty rating: Medium to Hard
- Age range: Suitable for ages 14+
- Gloss finish
- Full color printed lid and base
- Shrink wrapped
Finished Puzzle Dimensions
- Width: 29 1/2 in (750 mm)
- Height: 19 9/16 in (500 mm)
Puzzle Piece Specs
- Gloss finish (not embossed)
- Thickness: 2.2 mm
- Precision-Cut Premium White Backer Board
- This product is for pre-sale. Shipping starts on June 2021.
A ROOM WITH A VIEW
At a moderate to hard difficulty, this deluxe puzzle strikes a balance between challenging and relaxing. Stimulate your mind with this blissful image of a fusion-powered past, when nuclear power was only all about shiny cars.
When completed, this work of art measures just over 29 inches wide by 19 inches tall—leaving you with a tough choice between framing and hanging it, or taking it apart to enjoy solving it again.
- Fallout Tabletop Game: Jigsaw Puzzle
- Merchandising box dimensions: 8.46 x 11.61 x 1.97 in (215 x 295 x 50 mm)
- Merchandising box product weight: 1.53 lbs (695 g)