Fallout Free States Backpack
Don’t mind the naysayers. When doomsday comes, we’ll be in our bunkers, cozy, well-defended and well-fed. And if we ever need to run, you can carry your survival kit in your Fallout Free States Backpack!
- Heavyweight cotton canvas
Vintage Style with Fallout Branding
- Screen-printed Appalachian Free States logo
- Leather accents and antique brass hardware
- Dimensions: 16.25 x 13.5 x 5.25 in (41.27 x 34.29 x 13.34 cm)
- Large main compartment with drawstring closure and flap
- Large pocket on front
2 side pockets
- 5 x 5.5 x 1 .5 in (12.7 x 13.97 x 3.81 cm)
- Top carry handle
- Padded and adjustable shoulder straps
- Easy-access side pockets with hook and loop closure
A SURVIVALIST’S BUG OUT BAG
Their fate was unfortunate, but we can learn a thing or two from our friends in the Appalachian Free States. Take their rucksack, for example. It carries the faction’s logo on its front flap, plus all the stuff you can bring in its many compartments. Use the main one for your laptop and bulky items. The front and side pockets are a great place to stash anything you need quick access to.
Made of durable, heavyweight cotton canvas, this bag is designed to survive with you. In the unfortunate case of the petrified corpses we looted them from, it even survived them. What? Where did you think we got this from?
Fallout Video Game Merch
- Accessories: Bag