Fallout RobCo Hat
- Black and White RobCo Hat
- Based on a robotics and software company founded by Fallout’s Robert House
- 3D embroidered Robco Industries logo on the front
- Small patch of eyebot on left hand side
- Bill has white contrast binding and 6 rows of white stitching
- Adjustable Fit
- Plastic adjustable snap back closure
- Circumference adjusts from 21.65 to 22.83 in (55-58 cm)
- Material: Cotton Twill
- Due to differences between monitor displays, your product may vary from the images shown.
- Do not wash or dry clean
- Do not use cleaning agents on the hat, colors may bleed and/or fade.
- If need be, use a damp cloth to clean.
MORE HATS FROM THE FALLOUT UNIVERSE
FOR TERMINAL HACKERS & FANS OF ROBCO
Not all black hats are going around hacking terminals. If you fall into either category, the Fallout RobCo Hat is the perfect accessory to complete your looks!
Though its cotton twill fabric is all-black, this cap is far from plain. It bears the RobCo Industries logo on the front, which has been 3D embroidered in white to make it stand out. The bill is lined with a white binding and features six rows of white stitching. This monochrome look keeps the hat streamlined and easy to mix and match with your favorite pieces of clothing. For a secure and comfortable fit, adjust the snapback closure at the back.
On the left temple, you’ll find a small Eyebot patch, representing one of RobCo’s finest robots. It unfortunately can’t broadcast Enclave propaganda or flute music, so you’d have to provide those on your own.
Fallout Video Game Merchandise
- Accessories: Hat