Vault Boy: Cannibal Mini #3
$34.99 USD $40.00 USD
Waste not want not. Just don‚Äôt do it in front of your friends. Or decent people. Keep a memento to honor your unsavory reputation with your¬†Fallout Vault Boy Cannibal Mini Statue!
- Only 1,200 pieces worldwide!
- 3rd¬†release in the "Gruesome Deaths" series of Fallout mini statues
- Exclusive to¬†Bethesda Gear Store US¬†&¬†Bethesda Gear Store EU
- Hand-painted greyscale paint
- Dimensions:¬†3.35 x 2.36 x 3.74 in (8.51 x 5.99 x 9.5 cm)
ONLY 1,200 WORLDWIDE
Some Wasteland wanderers have an appetite for mortal flesh.¬†Most¬†companions find this distasteful. But maybe they‚Äôd change their tune when you tell them they can have your stimpaks and food. You don‚Äôt need them anyway. The Wasteland is your buffet.
Third in the Gruesome Deaths series, this mini statue depicts Vault Boy feeding on a disembodied leg, presumably after having cleaned all the meat off that skull on the ground. There‚Äôs a piece of flesh hanging between his teeth. After the leg, he might have some uh‚Ä¶ finger food.
There‚Äôs a look in his eyes that might disturb¬†the likes of Preston, Piper, Danse, and Cait. But their disapproval won‚Äôt sate any hunger. If they don‚Äôt like it, they can look away. But why would they? The turnaround video above proves that this mini statue is well worth staring at.
Fallout Video Game Merch
- Collectible:¬†Mini Statue