Fallout AER9 Vault Tec Laser Rifle
- Miniature AER9 Laser Rifle with stand
- Injected Plastic
- With decals
- Size: 2.75 x 1 x 7 in (7 x 2.7 x 17.8 cm)
- Weight: 1.13 oz (32 g)
- Vault-Tec Paint Scheme
- Blue body
- Vault-Tec Inc. logo symbol on the left side
- Vault-Tec lettering on right-hand side
- Silver and brass metallic accents
- Yellow and black canister writing as seen in game: “WARNING: Will explode if disposed of in fire” (Actual product will not explode, but will warp and melt)
- Product color may vary from the images shown due to its hand-painted nature and monitor display variance.
Fallout AER9 Vault-Tec Laser Rifle Schematic Tee
SHOW OFF YOUR MINI LASER GUN
Why is Fallout’s AER9 laser rifle so popular? Sure, it’s not the most powerful nor the most advanced weapon around. But its durability and reliability earned it a place in many players' hearts. It also boasts a large ammunition capacity and medium to long range, making it an excellent choice of firearm to be traveling the Wastelands with. Last but definitely not the least, it just looks so cool. Oh, and critical hits reduce enemies to a pile of ash.
Think of the Fallout AER9 Vault-Tec Laser Rifle as a desktop souvenir version of this weapon—a small-scale reproduction with all the charm of the in-game weapon, minus its deleterious effects. You have the details on the body, the microfusion cell, the golden wire that runs over the barrel, the thin tube below the barrel, the distinctive handle with three round holes, and the well-focused laser emitter. You won’t be reducing anyone to ash with it, but perhaps that’s for the best.
It is decked out in Vault-Tec paint: blue, yellow, and branded with Vault-Tec logos. This bold design makes it stand out even amongst other AER9s with the same noteworthy silhouette.
This collectible can be a Vault Dweller’s prized possession, or a memento of a Vault Overseer’s storied career.
Fallout Video Game Merch
- Miniature replica