1/6 T‐60 Camouflage Power Armor
Calling all Fallout gear collectors, power armor players, and Brotherhood of Steel allies! Threezero is back with another ultra-poseable, customizable, and downright incredible power armor replica. Introducing the collectible Fallout 1/6 T‐60 Camouflage Power Armor!
Faithful replica of Fallout’s T-60 Power Armor
- Highly detailed
- Special Camouflage color scheme and logo decal
- Incredible paint application and weathering effects
- Scale: 1/6
- Height: 14.5 in (36.8 cm)
- Over 35 points of articulation, including fingers
- Detailed endoskeleton underneath the exterior armor pieces
- Exchangeable male head
- Armor pieces are completely interchangeable with all previous and future threezero 1/6 Fallout figures
- Helmet features a light-up LED function *
- Requires AG1 x3 Button Cell Batteries (not included)
- Materials: ABS, PVC, POM, magnet
- Created by Threezero
※ Final product may vary from prototype images.
⚠ WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD — This is not a toy. This product contains small parts, and is intended for ages 15 Years +
POSE & CUSTOMIZE YOUR LIGHT-UP WASTELAND MECH SUIT
Stomping through the Wastes like an unstoppable metal megalomaniac is a joy that Power Armor-clad Fallout players know very well. If you’re one of them, you’d be pleased to know that your treasured Wasteland mech suit can now be yours to keep in real life… at 1/6th scale. Sure, you can’t wear this camouflage-painted T-60, but there’s a lot you can do with it:
Strike a pose. With over 35 points of articulation, the figure is incredibly poseable, right down to the digits of the hands. Browse the gallery above to see some example poses.
Swap ‘em around. In the game, you can mix and match different color schemes and parts from different power armor models. This collectible lets you do the same, because all its armor pieces are interchangeable between all other 1/6 power armor figures by threezero.
You can even remove all armor pieces, or leave just parts of the inner frame exposed. You can also swap out the head under the helm.
Turn on the head light. Speaking of the helm, there’s an LED head lamp on it, powered by three AG1 button cell batteries. They’re not included with the figure, but they should be easier to find and safer to use than fusion cores.
threezero is one of the original producers of the Hong Kong designer figure style. They create premium collectible figures, including a series of poseable 1/6 Fallout Power Armor models.
Fallout Video Game Merch
- Collectible: Statue
IMPORTANT NOTICES AND RESTRICTIONS
- THIS ITEM CAN ONLY BE THE ONLY ITEM IN YOUR CART AT CHECKOUT.
- IF YOU WISH TO PURCHASE WITH ANOTHER LITHOGRAPH, PLEASE CONTACT OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM.
- THIS PRODUCT IS PRE-SALE.
- ANY ORDER CONTAINING PRE-SALE ITEMS WILL NOT SHIP UNTIL ALL ITEMS ARE AVAILABLE TO SHIP.
- ITEM WILL BE READY TO SHIP DURING THE MONTH OF FEBRUARY 2022.
1/6 T‐60 Camouflage Power Armor
Pre-Order Product Notice
This item is available for pre-order.
Any order that contains a pre-order item will not ship until all items in the order are available for shipping.
In purchasing a pre-order item you're acknowledging you've read and understood our policy on pre-order items outlined on our General Policies page.