DOOM Ultra-Nightmare Skate Deck
DOOM ULTRA-NIGHTMARE SKATE DECK
When you see the four-horned, long tongued skull with a sword through it, you know things are about to get gnarly. If you can’t resist the call of DOOM Eternal’s highest difficulty, you might be hard pressed to resist the DOOM Ultra-Nightmare Skate Deck.
Featured on the underside of this premium skateboard deck is the artwork that represents the Ultra Nightmare difficulty. Above it is the DOOM logo in red. Below it is the Mark of the Slayer. You can prop it against your wall or mount it there, or you could add some wheels and roll into the park to the tune of heavy metal music.
It’s a trophy for those who have conquered Ultra-Nightmare, and/or a motivation for those who want to show off the most challenging moves on a skateboard.
- Board only. No wheels included.
- Mellow concave shape
- DOOM Eternal Ultra-Nightmare Mode Design
- Featuring the icon for the game’s highest difficulty level
- Includes the DOOM logo and the Mark of the Slayer
- Full color heat transfer printing
- Material: 7 plies of 100% American Maple (aka Canadian Maple)
- 8 in (20.32 cm) wide
- 31.75 in (80.64 cm) long
- 2.25–2.4 in (5.71–6.1 cm) tall including kick on the nose and tail
- This pre-order item is expected to ship during the month of August 2022.
- Due to differences between monitor displays, your product may vary from the images shown.
HOW WAS THIS PREMIUM PROFESSIONAL SKATEBOARD MADE?
This custom deck is made of 7 plies of premium maple sourced from the Great Lakes region. These veneers are ran through a glue application machine and put into a hydraulic press containing the mold top and bottom for 1.5–2 hours at room temperature, giving the deck a mellow concave shape. This process is known as cold pressing, which avoids high temperatures that may weaken the wood fibers.
Post mold, the laminated rectangle blanks (uncuts) are allowed to cure for 4-7 days in large stacks. Truck hole drilling and careful shaping by template or CNC router come next. Edges are routed and then bladder/balloon sanded.
The surface is then sanded and a coat of lacquer is applied. After the lacquer cures, the deck is again sanded and given a final lacquer coat.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE…
DOOM Eternal Merch
- Collectible: Skateboard Deck
IMPORTANT NOTICES AND RESTRICTIONS
- THIS ITEM CAN ONLY BE THE ONLY ITEM IN YOUR CART AT CHECKOUT.
- THIS PRODUCT IS PRE-SALE.
- ANY ORDER CONTAINING PRE-SALE ITEMS WILL NOT SHIP UNTIL ALL ITEMS ARE AVAILABLE TO SHIP.
- ITEM ESTIMATED TO BE READY TO SHIP DURING THE MONTH OF AUGUST 2022.
DOOM Ultra-Nightmare Skate Deck
Pre-Order Product Notice
This item is available for pre-order.
Any order that contains a pre-order item will not ship until all items in the order are available for shipping.
In purchasing a pre-order item you're acknowledging you've read and understood our policy on pre-order items outlined on our General Policies page.
Only Item Restriction
Due to the logistics of delivering this item to you only this item can be purchased in an order. If any other item is in your order you will have to remove them in order to finish checking out.