Nuka Shine Tap Handle
Tap into something special with your Fallout Nuka Shine Tap Handle!
- Featuring art deco “The Nuka Shine” artwork
- Based on Judy Lowell’s speakeasy
- Full color UV digital imprint • With white gloss finish over durable MDF handle
- Height: 10 in (25.4 cm)
- Width: 2.5 in (6.35 cm)
- Thickness: 0.75 in (1.91 cm)
POUR YOUR FORBIDDEN BREW
Although your favorite draught beer might be a better idea, if you want to avoid waking up in a random location.
Set up your speakeasy. Bring an art deco aesthetic to your home or bar, and show it off on your tap or your display shelf.
Screw it on easily with its silver-plated connector.
Make everyone want to try what’s on tap. The art is printed in full color, directly on the wood with UV inks. That means you get a rich black, sharp details, and vivid gold color.
To top it off, a white gloss finish sits on top to protect it, and give it that eye-catching polish.
Now with zero nuclear waste! We know, we know. Radiation is part of Nuka Shine’s charm. But we can’t have that on this tap handle, lest we waste its sturdiness.
It’s made of high grade medium density fiberboard. That’s why it’s resistant to changes caused by heat and humidity—like warping, shrinkage, and cracks.
With proper care, your Nuka Shine Tap Handle will remain good as new, and will last much much longer than your blackouts in the Wastes.
- Collectible wood tap handle
- Tapered shape
- Includes brass connector with silver-tone plating
- High grade medium density fiberboard
- Resistant to heat, humidity, contraction, and cracking