Pinkguy Collectible Figure
Before the advent of DOOM Eternal’s DOOMicorn skin, a fashion-forward little Slayer has been rocking the color pink since DOOM 2016. Introducing the DOOM Pinkguy Collectible Figure by Gaming Heads!
- DOOM Pinkguy action figure with articulation & sound
- Based on in-game collectible figure from DOOM 2016
5 Points of Articulation:
- Push button for E1M1 Theme Sound Clip
- Material: High quality PVC
- Height: Approx. 9 in (22.86 cm)
- Battery Requirement: 2x AAA batteries (not included)
- Created by Gaming Heads / IP Factory
THE ROSE-COLORED HELL-RAZER
At first blush, this may look nothing more than a faithful, if slightly oversized replica of the Pinkguy collectible figure you find in DOOM 2016. But there’s more to him than his candy colors and articulated head, arms, wrists, and waist. When you press the little red button on his chest, he can also play you a little clip of music.
We’re talking about the E1M1 Hangar theme tune, to be exact. You know, the one that makes you feel unstoppable?
Display Pinkguy in his full color display box, or bring him out to let him pose and play his little tune.
MORE DOOMGUY COLLECTIBLE FIGURES
DOOM Video Game Merch
- Collectible: Figure
- Shipping Weight: 32.92 oz. (0.93 kg)
- Shipping Dimensions: 11.81 x 7.28 x 5.91 in (30 x 18.49 x 15.01 cm)