QuakeCon 2022 Skate Deck
QUAKECON 2022 SKATE DECK
Deck your walls with the new QuakeCon 2022 Skate Deck, a Bethesda Gear Store exclusive collectible made for those who love to show off cool art–or moves! It features a forest green and orange artwork of a circuit board with a QuakeCon chip. Hang it on your wall to liven up your place with the event’s exclusive style for the year. If you’d rather take this cool look to the streets, all you’d have to do is add some wheels.
This premium custom deck is made of 7 plies of premium maple sourced from the Great Lakes region. These veneers are ran through a glue application machine and put into a hydraulic press containing the mold top and bottom for 1.5–2 hours at room temperature, giving the deck a mellow concave shape. This process is known as cold pressing, which avoids high temperatures that may weaken the wood fibers.
Post mold, the laminated rectangle blanks (uncuts) are allowed to cure for 4-7 days in large stacks. Truck hole drilling and careful shaping by template or CNC router come next. Edges are routed and then bladder/balloon sanded.
The surface is then sanded and a coat of lacquer is applied. After the lacquer cures, the deck is again sanded and given a final lacquer coat. That’s how a premium professional skateboard deck is made.
Get a free QuakeCon 2022 lanyard and badge with purchase of this item. Available until supplies last. Limited one per order.
- A Bethesda Gear Store and QuakeCon 2022 Exclusive
- Board only. No wheels included.
- Mellow concave shape
- QuakeCon 2022 Design
- Artwork of a forest green circuit board with a QuakeCon chip
- Full color heat transfer printing
- Material: 7 plies of 100% American Maple (aka Canadian Maple)
- 8 in (20.32 cm) wide
- 31.75 in (80.64 cm) long
- 2.5–2.4 in (5.71–6.1 cm) tall including kick on the nose and tail
- This pre-order item is estimated to ship during the month of August 2022.
- Due to differences between monitor displays, your product may vary from the images shown.
This year's QuakeCon will be a digital-only event, from August 18 through August 20, 2022.
Founded in 1996, QuakeCon has grown from a local gathering of Quake (and id Software) fans to one of the most distinguished festivals in gaming with a massive BYOC (Bring-Your-Own-Computer) LAN party. Welcoming more than 10,000 gamers to Dallas, TX, the annual event offers a wide range of activities, including presentations, tournaments, panels, exhibits, and sneak peeks of Bethesda’s upcoming titles and announcements. QuakeCon has always been about great games and great friends, but it’s also about providing attendees with opportunities to donate, support, and help others through partnerships with numerous charitable organizations.
We can't wait to see you online this August and in-person next year.
MORE QUAKECON 2022 GEAR
- Collectible: Skateboard Deck
IMPORTANT NOTICES AND RESTRICTIONS
- THIS ITEM CAN ONLY BE THE ONLY ITEM IN YOUR CART AT CHECKOUT.
- THIS PRODUCT IS PRE-SALE.
- ANY ORDER CONTAINING PRE-SALE ITEMS WILL NOT SHIP UNTIL ALL ITEMS ARE AVAILABLE TO SHIP.
- ITEM ESTIMATED TO BE READY TO SHIP DURING THE MONTH OF AUGUST 2022.
QuakeCon 2022 Skate Deck
Pre-Order Product Notice
This item is available for pre-order.
Any order that contains a pre-order item will not ship until all items in the order are available for shipping.
In purchasing a pre-order item you're acknowledging you've read and understood our policy on pre-order items outlined on our General Policies page.
Only Item Restriction
Due to the logistics of delivering this item to you only this item can be purchased in an order. If any other item is in your order you will have to remove them in order to finish checking out.