Red Rocket: Night Lithograph
When the mechanics are done with your Chryslus Cherrybomb, you’d be revving it up again on the superhighways of the city. The skyscrapers will all turn into a blur once you break the sound barrier.
But for now, you rest and wait. It’s a beautiful night, and even a simple Red Rocket station looks picturesque under the glow of a full moon. From a distance, you can hear a faint, soothing jazz tune.
Immortalize this lovely scene with the limited-edition Fallout Red Rocket Night Lithograph!
- Limited edition of only 200 prints
- AP edition of 20 prints
- Individually numbered
- Featuring a view of a Red Rocket Automobile Service Station at night
- Artwork created by The Wand Company
- Width: 36 in (3 ft x 91.44 cm)
- Height: 24 in (2 ft x 60.96 cm)
- Paper: 100# White McCoy Gloss Cover
- Also available: Red Rocket Day Lithograph
DRIVE IN, FLY OUT
Decorate your space with this moody vision of a Pre-Great War Red Rocket station.
This limited edition lithograph is full of details to delight the Fallout fan. If you look closely at the yellow Pick-R-Up, you’ll find Jangles the Moon Monkey waiting for his next voyage.
Printed on fine cover paper with a glossy finish, this stunning piece of art boasts vivid colors and sharp details. It comes in an individually-numbered limited edition of only 200 prints, making it even rarer than its day version.
Get yours while you can.
- Fallout Art: Lithograph
- Produced by Development Plus, Inc.