The Skyrim Library
FUS RO DAH! Dive into the texts of one of the most award winning and best-selling games of all time! The Skyrim Library is an essential piece for any adventurer that has or hasn't taken an arrow to the knee.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - The Skyrim Library, Vol. I: The Histories - June 2015 For the first time, the collected texts from the critically and commercially acclaimed fantasy video game The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim are bound together in three exciting volumes. Lavishly illustrated and produced, these titles are straight out of the world of Skyrim - and a must for any wandering adventurer.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - The Skyrim Library, Vol. II: Man, Mer, and Beast - March 2016 Delve deeper into the lore behind one of the most successful and critically acclaimed fantasy games of all time, Skyrim. Featuring in-game texts on factions, landscapes, creatures, heroes, and dragons.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - The Skyrim Library, Vol. III: The Arcane - September 2016
- In-universe texts that take fans deep into the lore of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, featuring in-game texts from factions, landscapes, creatures, heroes and dragons.
- The Skyrim boxset is magnet sealed
- Page count: 232
- Size: 10 x 7 3/4