Tubbz IMP Duck Figure
You thought an imp was a cute little dude in a red suit with a pitchfork. Where did this spiky yellow ducky come from? DOOM’s iconic fast-running, fireball-hurling, wall-climbing monsters have gone quackers. Welcome the DOOM Imp Tubbz Collectible Duck into your Fortress of Doom!
- Material: PVC
- Color: Yellow (body)/ Orange (bill)/ Purple (accents; tail)
- Packaging: stackable black bathtub display with DOOM logo
- Height: approx 3.54 in (9 cm)
- Length: approx 4.3 in (11.1 cm)
- Designed and engineered by Numskull Designs
- Intricate. This toy is an adorable monstrosity of teeth, veins, and spikes—sculpted, molded, and painted with meticulous attention to detail. Based on the imp's DOOM Eternal design, it's a vision of duck hell! It’s even got that signature vicious imp face, flared nostrils and all. You can almost hear it screech.
- DOOM Essential. The backbone of hellspawn, imps are icons of the DOOM franchise. They were part of the original 1993 game, and they’ve been with us ever since! It’s simply a must-have for any DOOM collection.
- No cannon fodder. This little ducky comes with a massive HP, being made of hard, durable, and thick PVC.
- Display your way. Every part of this item is meant to be seen. It’ll be up to you to let it sit in or out of its themed little bathtub display. When you collect all 4 DOOM Ducks, you even get to stack them up.
WARNING: Small parts. Choking Hazard. Not a bath toy.