07 Vault Dweller Pin of the Month
The only thing standing between you and radioactive levels of adventure is a thick gear-shaped door. Open a Vault to the most delightful surprise with the Fallout Vault Dweller Pin of the Month!
It tells the vault dweller story in two parts: starting with a closed Vault door, and flipping open to reveal Vault Boy inside, looking cheerily out into the welcoming Wasteland.
Vault-Tec Industries is very proud to present this Project Safehouse collectible.
Observe its unbeatable craftsmanship!
• Vault door in the iconic gear shape
• Featuring the Vault-Tec logo
• 1.7” in diameter
• A matching gear-shaped opening
• Featuring an emerging Vault Boy
• 1.75” in diameter.
These pieces are connected by a well-constructed hinge.
Enjoy its extraordinary features!
• Hefty! At 2-inches tall, it really gives justice to those massive Vault doors.
• Dimensional! Featuring a textured, soft enamel finish. The raised metal and recessed paint give it a satisfying sculptural feel.
• Sturdy! Made of high-strength, corrosion-resistant zinc alloy, this pin was made to withstand and survive, just like the Vault. And just like YOU! • Secure! Thanks to butterfly clasps that pin it in place, you can fasten and forget, because it just won’t budge!
• Very rare! Only 1,000 pieces are available! We can’t ALL be vault dwellers, unfortunately. The good news is, everyone gets a chance. So grab yours now!
This Pin of the Month was created by Development Plus, Inc.