Vault-Tec Representative Bundle
Read Before Purchase
Pre-Order Product Notice
This item is available for pre-order.
In purchasing a pre-order item you're acknowledging you've read and understood our policy on pre-order items outlined on our General Policies page.
Only Item Restriction
Due to the logistics of delivering this item to you only this item can be purchased in an order. If any other item is in your order you will have to remove them in order to finish checking out.X
Good morning! Vault-Tec calling!
We are delighted to present this boxful of awards, previously reserved for only the most distinguished Vault-Tec representatives.
The Fallout Vault-Tec Representative Bundle comes from a more blissful time before the um… big kaboom… sent us all rightfully hiding from radioactive horror.
More than just collectibles, they represent Vault-Tec’s promise of certain safety, for an uncertain future.
- Vault-Tec industries Box - 8.66 x 6.69 x 5.9 inches (22 x 17 x 15 cm)
- Certificate of Admission - 7 x 5 inches (18 x 13 cm)
- Presented to Vault-Tec’s top sales representatives to recognize their outstanding performance, and doubles as an admission ticket to the local vault.
- Banner - 36 x 48 inches (91 x 122 cm)
- Featuring the quintessential Vault-Tec rep, Vault Boy, in the company’s iconic blue and yellow colors on a polyester fabric.
Their retro-future designs come complete with a classy silver plating.
- Vault-Tec Calling - Vault door gear design; 1.5 x 1.48 inches (38.1 x 37.6 mm)
- Vault-Tec Van - 1.7 x 1.1 inches (43 x 28 mm)
- Business Card backer - 3 x 2.5 inches (76 x 64 mm)
- This is the exact card that door-to-door representatives used to invite people to “A Better Future, Underground!”
- Vault-Tec trophy - Vault-Tec logo statue; 6.75 inches (17.2 cm) wide
Proudly display the ultimate symbol of state-of-the-art safety and survival.
Now that’s better than a pack of steak knives!