VBotM-70: Made in the Wasteland Tee
As the Chosen One, the Lone Wanderer, the Courier, or the Sole Survivor, you are the most S.P.E.C.I.A.L. character there has ever been.
Celebrate your proud Fallout history in your Made in the Wasteland Vault Boy of the Month Tee!
Available in Men’s and Women’s styles.
This product is available until August 11, 2020 only.
9 in (22.86 cm) wide, greyscale “Made in the Wasteland” artwork
- featuring Vault Boy and Vault-Tec motifs; “est 2054”
- alludes to the player characters of the Fallout games
11 in (27.94 cm) tall print featuring stamps of significant locations:
- Vault 13 - Southern California
- Temple of Trials - Arroyo
- Vault 101 - Capital Wasteland 4. Mojave Wasteland Poker Chip
- Vault 111 - The Commonwealth
- Also includes the Fallout logo
WAR. WAR NEVER CHANGES.
But neither has your significance to the history of our great nation.
Its design pays homage to the games’ iconic motifs, names, and locations. The artwork on the front even mentions the first year of Project Safehouse.
Turn your casual looks into survivor gear. Upgrade any outfit with this soft, stylish and flattering Fallout tee. Its two styles feature a fashionable fit for men and women, with a tapered waist for the latter.
- Fallout collectible apparel: Vault Boy of the Month #70
- Men’s: 6.5 oz, 100% combed and ring-spun cotton
- Women’s: 4.3 oz, 100% cotton with subtle slub texture, tapered waist
- Color: White
- Neckline: Crew neck
- Tightly knit
- Short sleeves