Updated October 7th, 2022
Orders and Payment
We accept Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express and PayPal. Credit Cards are authorized and charged upon order completion. Sales tax will be charged on orders where applicable.
We make every effort to deliver merchandise befitting the high standards of quality Bethesda is known for. It is our hope that if there is ever a time where you are not satisfied with your order we will work to make it right.
DPI Merchandising, Inc., stands by the products we manufacture. If any item is defective or was damaged in shipping or if anything else caused you to be less than satisfied with your Bethesda Gear order, please reach out to Customer Service
The Gear team operates Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm Mountain Time.
Our Holiday Closing Schedule
If your communication comes in on these days we will get back to you within 48 hours of the next business day
- New Year's Day
- President's Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
We will occasionally have items for pre-order and those items have special considerations. Please review this list before you make a pre-order.
- Any order that contains a pre-order item will not ship until all items in the order are available for shipping.
- Pre-orderable items are goods that are sold before we have the item ready to ship in our warehouse.
- Pre-orders are charged at the time of purchase, not when we ship them out.
- If you need to cancel or change a pre-order, please contact Customer Service as soon as possible to ensure your order is updated in a timely fashion.
- Shipping dates for pre-order goods are subject to change without notice. We will update the product page with any changes as they happen.
- Some pre-orders may need to be ordered separate from other items. See Split Shipping in our Shipping Policy.
Items Limited to 1 Per Customer
Items that are flagged as " limit 1 per Household " mean a customer household can only purchase one of these items. We try very hard to eliminate the ability for these items to be purchased in quantity. We check every order of limited items to make sure customers adhere to this policy.
We do this to increase the availability of limited products for fans and to limit access to folks who are purchasing for resellers.
If any customer is found violating this policy we will cancel all of the orders containing the limited item and refund your money.
Repeated offenses will result in the customer being banned from the Bethesda Gear for one year.
Discounts & Promotions
More information about Discounts & Promotions can be In our Discounts & Promotions Policy Page
Technical Issues With Video Games Or Software
DPI Merchandising, Inc. is Bethesda's partner for their Official Gear Store. While we sell Bethesda video games we are not equipped to help troubleshoot any technical issues with the game for any platform. We recommend you head on over to https://help.bethesda.net/ for any technical concerns or questions.
Please review our Customer Service Page for information about how to contact us with issues about your order.
Your Bethesda.net Account
Your Bethesda.net account is not tied to your Bethesda Gear Account.
We cannot answer technical questions about Bethesda Video Games or process returns or refunds from Games downloaded from the Bethesda Digital Store. Please visit https://help.bethesda.net/ for assistance.
Purchasing Physical Video games at Bethesda Gear
Frequently asked questions regarding physical game purchases.
Will I receive a physical copy of my game or a download code?
- Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch games will be shipped with a disc or cartridge respectively.
- PC games will be shipped with a printed game code redeemable only on http://bethesda.net with your http://bethesda.net account.
Will I receive a PC code via email to redeem my copy of a game before release date?
- No. You will receive a physical printed code when your order arrives in the mail.
Can I redeem a PC code i received from a purchase at http://gear.bethesda.net on Steam?
I have a question about a digital game purchase.
- Please visit: https://help.bethesda.net and follow the prompts there. The Bethesda Gear Store is unable to assist you in any issues related to digital game purchases.
How do I contact Bethesda Gear?
- Bethesda Gear is operated by DPI Merchandising, Inc. If you have customer service questions check out our Customer Service Page.
Do you accept bottle caps as payment?
I have a question that isn't answered here. Where can I go to get an answer?
Try one of these links.