Updated on 4/25/22: Corrected length from 6 to 2.6 inches
For avid Fallout and coin collectors
- Collectible Fallout Nuka Cola Coin
- Cappy and Bottle dancing along
- Nuka Cola Script Logo
- “Have a Nuke. Have a Nuka” surround the brand logo
- Zinc alloy with antique nickel finish
- 2-inch diameter, 4mm thick (5.08 cm)
Some place cool to show off your new coin
- Nuka-Cola Mini Tin Fridge Display
Nuka Cola Branding all around
- Red, white and a little bit of black Nuka color scheme
- On the lid, a replica of a vending machine
- Nuka Cola bottle shown on the left side
- Nuka Cola in script on the right side
Nuts and Bolts
- 2 hinges on the left side
- Black display foam with a cut out for the coin
- Printed tin plate
- 2.6 x 1.6 x 4.5 inches (6.5 x 4.1 x 11.5 cm)
- Due to differences between monitor displays, your product may vary from the images shown.
A COIN FOR YOUR NUKA?
Inspired by the Nuka World amusement park from Fallout 4, the Gear Store has created the Nuka-Cola Coin with Mini Fridge Tin. Designed in mind as an item the Nuka-Cola Corporation would have sold at its massive theme park.
It’s Cappy and Bottle on the front of the coin in their happy stance. Sparkling stars shine above them. On the back of the coin the classic Nuka-Cola logo in script. The words “Have a Nuka. Have a Nuke” surround the label.
Display your Nuka-Cola coin in the Nuka-Cola branded mini tin fridge. On the front, a mini fridge has been printed on the lid, replicating a vending machine for Nuka-Colas. The coin fits into the foam so you can store it or leave the lid open to show off your new collectible.
Fallout Video Game Merchandise
- Collectibles: Nuka-Cola Coin with display tin case