Limited Production of Only 400
- Hand Numbered
- Incredible details and intense colors
- 100# White McCoy Gloss
- Archival Acid Free
- Silk like finish
- 24 x 18 inches (60.96 x 45.72 cm)
- Printed Artwork: 24 x 13.65 inches (60.96 x 34.67 cm)
- Top white Border: 1.35 inch (3.43 cm)
- Bottom white border: 3 inches (7.62 cm)
Actual color of lithograph may differ due to monitor display variance.
Please Note: This lithograph is shipped rolled, in a tube, to reduce the chance for damage during shipping. See bottom of the description for options to flatten your lithograph.
More Gear from the High Isle Chapter:
TAKE IN THE LEGACY
Gaze upon the bay surrounded by the majestic white cliffs and the ocean's embrace. Numerous waterfalls gush into the enclave as the sun peers through the clouds. Castles and ships dot the islands and its surrounding areas. You can almost hear the faint sounds of cheers from the tournaments over the roaring waterfalls. The Ascendant Lord, with sword in hand, surveys the landscape as he waits for your arrival.
Own this beautiful lithograph depicting the next Chapter of The Elder Scrolls Online and legacy of the Bretons. Limited to only 400 worldwide; you don't want to miss out on this.
Legacy of the Bretons
Introducing Bethesda's 2022 year-long adventure, the High Isle Chapter. Experience a never-before-seen part of Tamriel as you explore the Breton's idyllic ocean enclave. Encounter a gallant knightly culture while you uncover a political upheaval. A shadow conspiracy, led by the Ascendant Lord and his knightly order threaten to disrupt peace talks for the ongoing Three Banners War. If this order succeeds, it could condemn all of Tamriel to an endless conflict.
Gather your companions to face the new threat and discover a side of Nirn like never before in the latest Chapter for the Elder Scrolls Online.
Elder Scrolls Video Game Merch
- Art Print: Lithograph
To flatten your lithograph the following measures may be taken
- Options 1: Unroll your lithograph and lay between 2 boards that are larger than the print. Make sure the boards are clean or sandwich your print between tissue paper. Place heavy items evenly across the top of the boards. Leave as long needed to flatten the print.
- Option 2: You can lightly iron your lithograph on a flat and heat resistant surface. Set your iron to the lightest setting first. You must place either a pressing cloth or towel between the iron and the print. Otherwise, you will burn your print. It is advised that you have the print face down when ironing. Gently press your iron on the cloth and print, moving back and forth only on the cloth until the area is flat. Do this across the entire print. If you feel the iron is not hot enough gently increase the temperature until the desired affect is achieved.
- Option 3: Take your print to a professional framing service and have them frame or mount on board
The Gear Store is not held liable if you damage your print using the above methods. These are merely options to help you get the most out of your lithograph.