By enduring the wastes you have learned to broaden your pallet to more unusual nutrients and you have the Fallout Vault Boy Acquired Taste Mini Statue #4 to prove it.
- Only 1,000 pieces worldwide!
- 4th release in the "Gruesome Deaths" series of Fallout mini statues
- Exclusive to Bethesda Gear Store US & Bethesda Gear Store EU
- Material: Polyresin
- Hand-painted greyscale paint
- Dimensions: 3.35 x 3.39 x 3.75 in (8.51 x 8.61 x 9.53 cm)
- Vault Boy Mr. Sandman Mini Statue #1
- Vault Boy Bloody Mess Mini Statue #2
- Vault Boy Cannibal Mini Statue #3
ONLY 1,000 WORLDWIDE
A refined taste indeed. Much like the cannibal attribute, you must have an acquired taste to endure in the post-apocalyptic world. Nutrients are scarce and your normal protein diet even scarcer. Life outside the vault does not fair well to those who are picky eaters.
Don't let the old ways of dining define how you eat today. Widen your diet to make the most of your natural surroundings. Even if that means you need to make the most of what others consider barbaric.
This Gruesome Deaths statue features Vault Boy looking down at a severed foot in confusion deciding whether he'll take a bite or pass. Hand painted in greyscale like the instructional videos for S.P.E.C.I.A.L.
Fallout Video Game Merch
- Collectible: Mini Statue