Does your diner serve Nuka?
Once upon a time, before the end of the world, people didn’t worry about fighting raiders or turning into ghouls. All they had in mind was the latest nuclear innovation, and what exciting new flavor Nuka-Cola is coming up with next. Little did they know that life as they knew it would come to a sudden halt. But at least for the moment, all they had was bliss. Relive that bliss by dressing your place up like an old-fashioned diner that serves America’s favorite fizzy drink. This is the Fallout® Enjoy Nuka-Cola LED Wall Art.
- Light-up sign of Nuka-Cola’s bottle cap
- LED white and red lighting hose with colored light
- Printed acrylic board
- Printed cap color
- Resin covers in red and white
- Includes one set of wall mounting hardware
- Length: 14.6 in (37.2 cm)
- Height: 14.6 in (37.2 cm)
- Depth: 0.5 in (1.3 cm)
- User manual included
- Press switch to turn on and off
- Press and hold switch to adjust brightness
- Product color may vary from the images shown due to monitor display variance.
- Range of thickness of acrylic board: 5.60 ~ 5.90 mm
- Overall thickness of acrylic board with resin LED hose (approx.) : 12mm ~ 13mm
- Weight : 930 g/ 33 oz
- Power Supply : DC 5V / 900mA (+-90)
- Power consumption : 4.5W (+-0.5)
- Operated by USB power plug with on/off button
- 150 cm/ 4.9 ft /59 in clear coated power cable